My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 31 July 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Well today I attended my BFFs beautiful daughters Pre Birthday Party and made her the cutest No. 2 Birthday card.



I had such a great time making this, the balloons are from Lawn Fawns new stamp set Admit One which I stamped onto colored card stock and then cut out and I made the balloon string by wrapping a piece of paper around the end of a pant brush.  To get the balloon string to hold its shape I misted it with a little water and then hit it with a heat gun for a few seconds.  It kept it's shape so well I even had to pull the curl out of it a little.  

The card turned out so colorful and cute I just love it to death and wanted to share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment