My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 7 January 2012

Promise 2012

The Bird is the Word Jan 1st Challenge really appealed to me because after an emotionally draining  2011 I have put myself in a new frame of mind for 2012 and the Promise challenge was the perfect opportunity for me put my feelings into motion.  The Challenge was to use the word "Promise" in a layout, so I have used this challenge as my promise to myself for 2012.







   



I had a great night working on this LO at my BFFs last night and it is actually one of the first LOs I have completed in one night, usually I will work on my LOs in dribs and drabs until I feel like its done.  Shows how time fly's when you are having fun.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Nat, considering I turned up with no idea what I was going to do it came together quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page Shan, so many pretty details!! Thanks so much for playing along at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning page, Shan! Thanks for playing along at BITW:)

    ReplyDelete