My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 25 March 2012

Life is Good...

I created this LO for the Scrap the Boys March Challenge "Life is Good".  The criteria was also to include hand written Journaling (not my friend) and the colour red. So check out my LO below

This photo was taken on a recent holiday I took with my husband and out best friends to the USA.  So the title Life is God seemed only too appropriate.  I also added a sub title "with friends at your side"

Because the photo was taken at a theme park I wanted to give the LO a fun carnival feeling, So I made a cute little Pinwheel and wanted it as the main focal point.  I also made some cute Admit one tickets as a border and thought they were perfect. 

Thats all for now, I hope you enjoyed my LO.



3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!!! Love your tickets!! Thanks for playing along at STB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Shannon, love the pinwheel and such a great design ...thanks for playing at Stb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design layouts, you really proved that you are among creative souls since the way you have used tickets is really incredible. Keep it up!

    buy stickers

    ReplyDelete