My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Its Cricut Time

Well it has been a busy week for me, to start with I was very excited to recieve my haul from Custom Crops ( www.customcrops.com ).  As you can see from my photo below the best part of my haul was the Cricut Expression.  I also got a gypsy, a few cartridges, as well as a few other bits and pieces.  For anyone who knows what the Cricut is, I am sure you can understand my excitement when it was delivered.  For anyone who hasn't seen them in action yet I highly recommend you take a look at what they can do on youtube.



The reason I wanted to share this haul with you is because it came from my favorite scrapbooking shop Custom Crops,  this online store is a US based shop that delivers to Australia.  You can get some amazing bargains but just be careful of the exchange rate.  The Cricut Expression at the time I brought it cost me around AU$270.00 (inc. postage) and I have seen these machines retail on various australian website form AU$400-$700.  For anyone who has a Cuttlebug you can get Spellbinders Nestabilities from US$18 +poastage (usualy only a few dollars) from this website, these retail in Australia for around $38+, so as you can see if you are willing to wait the 5-20 days for delivery (I have never had to wait 20 days) it is well worth the wait.

I also wanted to share with you a few cards I have made.  Making cards has become a welcome surprise for me because when I started this new venture I was really only interested in Scrapbooking, but somehow along the way I have picked up an interest in making my own cards,  below are my first few attempts.  The valentines day card was given to my husband and the others were made for my husband to give to some family as a thank you.  I also just finished making a Birthday card for my Sister last night, but I will have to wait until after her Birthday to share that one (it's my favorite).







I hope you enjoyed my little projects and for anyone who is interested in the Custom Crops wesite you can find the link on the left in my Links section.

No comments:

Post a Comment