My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Birthday Card

Well I have really been making a lot of cards lately but I haven't realy had a lot of time so completing a whole Scrapbook LO seems like an unachievable goal, and the cards have been great to give me my craft fix when I don't have a lot of time.  So yet again here is another of my latest cards, It has faux Stitching that I absolutely love because it really make everything pop and I made it as a part of the ScrapFIT WWU #19.




I made this card for my Brothers Girlfriends 21st and I must say I was inspired by a card my BFF made.  I hope she loves it as much as I do. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the bright colors! Thanks for working out with our stitching challenge at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete