My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 1 December 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #55

Well I have been very busy getting my christmas cards and Tags made for the silly season and wanted to share them as a part of the ScrapFIT Workout #55.  


And now for a close up, first up my Christmas Cards.  I loved making these, perhaps because I love Christmas.  




And now the Gift Tags



Making the Christmas Cards and Tags was a great way to get me into the Christmas Sprit,  and for once I am very organised and already sent my cards.  I do have 1 more christmas card that I made for my BFF and I just love love love this card but unfortunately she reads my blog and I haven't given it to her yet so that one will have to go up at some other time. 

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.....



No comments:

Post a Comment