My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Friday 30 September 2011

Holiday Layout

I just love this LO, its one my my favorites. I had started the LO as a part of the Scrap Therapy Blind Scrap but as I got going I started to take another direction with the LO so I never submitted it.

The butterflies I made myself using one of my cricut cartridges and I just love them. Another thing I love about the LO is the distressed border I put around the page. I by mistake took a chunk out of a piece card stock and though what the hell, i'll just go with it and then realized it would make a great border around a page, and I was right. It really give page a little extra pop.







This is also the first LO I have used more than 1 photo and it was really fun. I think I will have to play with using multiple photos more often form now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment