My Blog List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 24 September 2011

I'm Back!

Well it has been quite some time since I have made any posts, but life has been a little crazy lately. Hopefully over the next week I can get a few posts up and share a few of my projects with you.

The first one I wanted to share with you is a LO I started for a challenge blog, unfortunately I didn't get it finished in time to post.



I used my new set of Lawn Fawn stamps "Admit One" in this LO to do the row of tickets at the bottom. I just love the stamps in this set.




I also want to share with you the pin board that I made.  I wanted something to put my test items and ideas on, so I made this little pin board in Black and White (to match with my little scrap area of course).  


It really comes in handy, if I make something but am not sure where to use it, I can just stick it on the pin board to use another day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment